Grey Mantra Solutions
You are saving ₹ 60
• Relax Tea - Teacurry Relax Tea is a fortified blend of green tea with Chamomile, Lavender and Lemongrass. It is a 100% organic tea for reducing stress, calming the nerves and relaxing your mind. It helps reduce problems of insomnia, prevents ageing signs and helps regain skin glow. Having a sweet floral taste, Teacurry's Mind Relax Tea helps refresh instantly because of antioxidants in Chamomile and Lavender - Apigenin. Teacurry Refresh and Relax Wellness tea helps with anxiety and infections.
• 100% Stress Relief Tea - Along with Chamomile and Lavender flowers, Teacurry Organic Relax Tea contains Lemongrass and Green Tea. Handpicked from tea fields in Assam, Green tea leaves assists with fat burn and improves metabolism. Lemongrass in form of Cymbopogon Citratus is sourced from Kerala and is then blended as part of Teacurry Relax green tea. Lemongrass further helps in diminishes the severity of PMDD, relieving pain, reducing fever and regulating cholesterol in the blood.
• Chamomile Tea for Stress Relief - Teacurry Organic Stress Relief Tea has major constituent as dried chamomile flowers sourced from Himachal Pradesh in form of Matricaria Chamomilla. Matricaria Chamomilla is a perfect natural remedy to reduce anxiety and treat insomnia. Sweet and earthy in taste, chamomile tea manages to relax your mind and is often regarded as a stress reliever. Apigenin present in Chamomile binds to specific receptors in your brain, which decreases anxiety and stress.
• Lavender Relax Tea - Lavender is a perfect herb to help you relax because of its aromatic and soothing scent. Teacurry Refresh Tea contains Lavenender in form of Lavandula Stoechas, sourced from the hilly slopes of Kashmir Valley. Both the taste and fragrance from the lavender flowers help promote calmness and wellness. Lavender Mind relax tea also helps reduce stress, anxiety, and even mild pain. Many people drink this tea to relax, settle their nerves, and soothe their mind.
• Recommended Daily Dose - Consuming 2 cups (180 ml each, 1 in the afternoon after lunch and 1 in the night before bedtime ) a day of Teacurry Relax Tea will help you calm your mind and reduce stress. Consistency is key, so please don't skip days. Mixing with other brands is not advisable. To prepare, please put 1 teaspoon of relax tea loose leaf (2 gram) or 1 stress relief tea bags in a cup of boiling water (180 ml) and let it steep for 4 minutes. You can now strain and serve.
Additional delivery cost ₹ 0
Green Packaging? Pay ₹0.00 Extra (Non-refundable in case of Cancel or Return)
SIGN UP WITH
LOG IN WITH