Grey Mantra Solutions
• Digestion Tea - Teacurry 30 Day Digestion Tea is a fortified Green Tea for digestive health. It is a 100% organic tea for constipation disorders and indigestion. It helps reduce bloating, relieve gastric issues and soothe the stomach. Teacurry tummy tea also prevents heartburns and assists with liver detoxification. Having a pleasant smooth taste, Teacurry's digestive tea helps release excess water weight, achieve a flat tummy and purifies the body of toxins and waste.
• 100% Natural Ingredients - Teacurry Digestion tea consists of a powerful Ayurvedic tea blend of Assam Green tea leaves, mighty ginger from Orissa, Meghalayan cinnamon, Krishna Tulsi from Sasangir, Foenum Graecum Fenugreek from Rajasthan, Gujrat Fennel and Mentha Spicata Spearmint from West Bengal. This digestive green tea blend follows all the recommended standards by FSSAI, WHO and NCBI. Teacurry Digestion Tea contains no preservatives, no artificial flavours and is 100% Vegetarian.
• Delicious Digestive Tea - Enjoy this delicious balance of taste, health and aroma, which helps you with your digestion and boosts metabolism. Teacurry Flat Tummy Tea is a 100% Organic tea with a soft sweet refreshing taste and with the earthy flavours of green tea. It is delicate on your palate and is available in both forms - digestive tea bags and digestive tea leaf. The sun-soaked orange-tinged golden Digestion Tea is full of sweetness and warmth offering ecstasy with each sip.
• Recommended Daily Dose - Consuming 3 cups (180 ml each, after each meal, 5 minutes after food) a day of Teacurry Digestion tea for a period of 30 days will help you have a perfect digestive system. Consistency is key, so please don't skip days. Mixing with other brands is not advisable. To prepare, please put 1 teaspoon (2 gram)of digestive tea or a digestion tea bag in a cup of boiling water and let it steep for 4 minutes. Strain and serve. Slimming tea is preferred without milk and sugar.
• The Digestive Blend of Ginger, Fennel and Cinnamon - The mighty Indian Ginger sourced from farmlands in Orissa has been used since Vedic times to boost metabolism and detoxify the body. Obtained from the inner barks of Cinnamon tree, Cinnamon in the form of Cassia cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and is used as a powerful spice for constipation disorders. Moreover, Gujrat Fennel provides the perfect digestive tea for bloating and gastric issues.
Additional delivery cost ₹ 0
Green Packaging? Pay ₹0.00 Extra (Non-refundable in case of Cancel or Return)
SIGN UP WITH
LOG IN WITH